Dear Industrial Partners,
ICIS’21 hosted by TRIUMF is the 19th event of the premier biennial conference for the international scientific community ion sources and their applications. Due to COVID-19, this year the community interested in all facets of ion sources will converge virtually between Sept 20-24, 2021 to discuss and review the latest issues, trends and challenges in the field.
Topics to be discussed at ICIS’21 include: fundamental processes in ion sources (i.e. plasmas), production of high-intensity and highly-charged ion beams, negative ion sources, H- sources, sources for fusion, polarized sources, radioactive ion sources, stable ion sources, molecular ion sources, RF sources, beam formation, extraction, transport, diagnostics and key technologies. Particularly welcome are technical challenges and developments, existing and future projects, and applications of ion sources to physics, chemistry, medicine and other fields.
The ICIS community relies on their partnership with high-tech industry to deliver state of the art materials, systems and technologies. Ion sources are a critical cutting-edge technology needed for modern accelerators and beam application systems. This specialized conference is a perfect venue to promote your industry to the project leaders and researchers worldwide.
Why virtually exhibit/sponsor at ICIS’21?
- Meet with and speak directly to ion source specialists from around the world via GatherTown — build contacts.
- Excellent opportunity to learn about existing, future and proposed projects.
- Develop strategies for new products and build collaborations with experts.
- Numerous opportunities throughout the conference to advertise your business through GatherTown virtual exhibitions, in the conference proceedings, or through sponsorship opportunities.
- Minimal cost to you for a significant virtual advertising outreach opportunity — to demonstrate & promote your products.
FOR EXHIBITOR / SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES.